So many people ask “Do you need a website for a Google AdSense account?”. Yes, it’s true that a website is required to have a google AdSense account. But it’s not mandatory to have your own website to get a google AdSense approval.
Most people think that a website is a must in order to have a Google AdSense account. Yes, it is true you will require a website to have a Google AdSense account but it’s not necessary to have your own website. Anyone with a computer and internet connection and some knowledge of computers can get a Google AdSense to account in both ways, with your own website, and without your own website.
Do You Need a Website For a Google AdSense Account?
Here is the whole process has given bellow for both ways to get a Google AdSense to account with a website and without a website.
Creating google AdSense account:
It’s very simple to create a Google AdSense account, the steps to create a Google AdSense account are given below:
- Go to Google AdSense Website and sign up for a Google AdSense account.
- Provide your personal and your bank account details and accept the terms and conditions.
- Put your website URL in the first field and sign up for Google AdSense.
Way to get google AdSense with your own website:
If you have your own website and its well maintained and updated and you are posting nice stuff and content on your websites like blogs or videos, pictures or other media then it’s a plus point for you to get a google AdSense account approval more easily and quickly, but you must have to keep updating contents on your website and beware of copyright issues. Hers how you can get a Google AdSense account and use it to get money by displaying ads on their website.
- First of all, you must have a website, if you don’t have one you can create one of you know how to create and maintain a website, you can either hire a website developer for this job.
- Once you have a website you will have to upload some relevant and attractive content to your website, you will have to make sure that people (traffic) rush to your website.
- Then go to the Google AdSense website and sign up for a Google AdSense account, put your created website’s URL in the first field and then put your personal details (contact, name, address) and your bank account details and sign up for Google AdSense.
- Then wait for a few days until Google approves your website, once you get approval from Google AdSense you will have to generate adds from Google AdSense account.
- Go to your Google AdSense account and generate HTML codes of google adds and copy them to the clipboard
- Go to your website’s edit option and in blank areas, you will have to put those HTML codes and after verification, Google will display the different adds at those blank areas.
Google will display adds on your website relevant to your content you are sharing on the website, so visitors on your website will see the ads and may click on the ads and you will get paid for these views and clicks.
Way to get google AdSense without your own website:
Most people think that they can only get a Google AdSense to account with a website of their own, which is not that true. When it comes to the question, do you require a website to have a Google AdSense account? So, yes, a website is definitely required to a Google AdSense account but it’s not mandatory that the website should be your own.
There are several ways to get google AdSense approval without having your own website, but the easiest and fast ways are given below, these ways are not only fast even more effective in terms of earnings as compared to other ways to get google AdSense account without a website. Blow given two ways to get google AdSense account are the most beneficial effective and fast ways.
This is the most convenient way to get google AdSense account when you do not have your own website, you will have to create a YouTube channel for this and get 100K views to start monetization, once you have traffic to your YouTube channel you can apply for the approval from Google AdSense and can earn from you’re the google ads. This process includes bellow given steps.
- Create a YouTube channel using a google mail account, and upload some attractive content on it and attract people to your channel, more you get views and subscribers, more you will have the chance to get approval earlier by Google AdSense.
- Once you have traffic to your channel, go to setting > creator’s studio > channel and click the monetization tab there and enable monetization, after that click the next tab and you will be redirected to google AdSense sign-in page.
- From there click on the sign-up and create your new google AdSense account by providing your personal and bank account details.
- You will have to put your channel’s URL in the website field and then accept terms and conditions.
- Google will take few days to approve your account and after approval, Google will display ads on your videos and more the people view your videos will see the ads and more the chances will be that some of them will click the ads, and you will get paid for the views and clicks.
Revenue sharing websites:
There are so many revenue sharing websites working online, you can work with those sites and get google AdSense account using their website URL they will provide, These are the website that needs people to post contents and different articles on their website and in return, you get paid a small percentage of their AdSense earnings. the process is simple and given below:
- You will have to register with one of a revenue sharing website and post your attractive articles, blogs or contents to the website and then you can apply for the Google AdSense account.
- Provide your personal info and bank account info and put the websites URL and wait for the approval from Google AdSense.
- Once you are approved ads will be displayed on your content on the website and the website will share a small percentage of their revenue from Google AdSense.
So now you got the answer to this question, do you need a website for a google AdSense account? And the answer is yes but it’s not mandatory to have your own website.