If you are a smartphone user, you are well aware of the fact that it is nothing without the internet connection. So, if you have a smartphone and the internet is acting out, there are high chances that your phone’s APN settings have not been installed or are disturbed. If you are a CTExcel mobile network user, this post has been designed for you because we have talked about the CTExcel Mobile APN Settings to make sure that all our readers can enjoy the internet on their phones.
CTExcel Mobile APN Settings For Android
If you are an Android mobile user, we have designed this section for you by adding the APN settings that are compatible with the Android smartphones. Let’s get to the guidelines then!
- In the first step, go to the settings from the menu and choose the “Cellular/Mobile Network”
- After that, choose the Access Point Names (APN) and add the following details;
- Name – CTExcel Mobile
- APN – tslpaygnet
- MMSC – http://mms/
- MMS Proxy – 184.108.40.206
- MMS Port – 8080
- MCC – 234
- MNC – 33 or let it be default
- Authentication type – PAP
- APN type – Tap internet+mms or type *
3. After entering all the details, just save them and you will see that you have been connected to the internet.
We hope that this article helped you to solve your internet needs. In case of any more queries, you can reach out to us in the comment section below and we will be here to help. Thank you!