Since the Snacphat got updated, people are not happy with it and they have been finding ways to get their older version of Snapchat back. In this article, we have shared on How To Get Old Snapchat Back with complete step-by-step guidelines.
How To Get Old Snapchat Back For iPhone Users:
These following methods are especially for the iPhone users so, dig in and get your old Snapchat back!
How To Get Old Snapchat Back Method 1 :
In this method, all you have to do is get back to the older version of Snapchat using IPA. Let’s get to the guidelines;
- In this first step, delete the snapchat application from your phone
- In the second step, download the Cydia Impactor as well as the IPA file of version 10.23.00
- Once the download is complete, launch both of these files
- You will be asked to enter your Apple ID details
- Now, go to the “settings” and then “general”
- In the next step, go to the profile and device management and verify the application by clicking on the email ID.
How To Get Old Snapchat Back Method 2:
This method will work if you have iOS of version 10.3.3 or older.
- In the first step, download the AppAdmin Cydia tweak
- Once downloaded, you will be able to drag Snapchat in its window and it will automatically be reverted back to the older version
How To Get Old Snapchat Back For Android Users:
This part is for the Android users as for how they can switch to the older versions. Have a look!
How To Get Old Snapchat Back:
- In this first step, delete the Snapchat application from your phone
- Now, go to the chrome and search for “snapchat apk 10.22.7.0”
- Download this version of Snapchat in the form of APK
- Install this apk on your phone and you are good to go. You will have your old snapchat back
This is all about How To Get Old Snapchat Back. In case of any questions, reach out to us in the comments below and we will be here to help!