How To Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset
Password, pins, and pattern locks can surely help us protect our personal and important data from peeping and stealing of others. But sometimes, people tend to forget the pins or passwords they put or sometimes kids make so many wrong attempts that your mobile does not open. Under such situations, you may think that your phone has been locked for forever but that is not the case.
In fact, Android phone password can be unlocked if we use practical methods. The most common among them is the factory reset. But through a factory reset, you may lose your data. So, we have added the methods through which you will have your data and your phone both.
In this guide, we have elaborated 5 most practical methods to help you with unlocking Android phone password without factory reset. Help yourself and read it out!
How to Unlock Android Phone Password without Factory Reset Method
With this method, you can get access to your data if you have added the Google account in your phone.
- Go to the chrome from other device and sign into your Google account
- As soon as you log in, it will show the Android devices where you are currently logged in
- From those devices, choose the device you wish to unlock
- Next, select the “lock” option and a new window will pop open
- Enter the new password
- Now, enter the new password on your locked phone and it will unlock in a jiffy
How to Unlock Samsung Phone Password without Factory Reset Method
This method is specifically for Samsung mobile users. Through this method, you can unlock your Samsung phone. Read below for the step-by-step guide;
- After 5 wrong attempts, a message will pop open which says “try again in 30 seconds.” While this message is up, tap on the “Forgot Password” option
- Then, choose “Enter Google account details.”
- Add in your Google account details
- You will receive a message on your Gmail account with unlock pattern and you can then reset the password
How to Unlock Samsung Phone Password without Gmail
This is for people who have subscribed to their Samsung Pay account and they will not have to use Gmail. Follow the below-mentioned guide;
- Go to the browser from some other device and log in your Samsung account
- Now, choose the “lock” option in the left pane
- Enter the new PIN and save the changes
- Your phone will be unlocked in 2 minutes at max.
How to Unlock Android Phone Password on Third-Party Lock Screen
In case, you are looking for the method to bypass a third-party locking application, booting your Android handset will be the perfect option. To boot your device, long press the phone’s power button and choose the “reboot” option. Through this action, the third-party locking app will be disabled and you can delete it or remove data to gain access to your phone.