Are you currently a Lebara user and looking for APN or internet Settings of Lebara than you have landed on the right space as we have shared the manual Lebara APN Settings that will help you to connect internet on your mobile phones so that you can have access to browsing through the web, use e-mail, socializing and also be able to send MMS messages.
Lebara Internet Settings Complete Guide How To Setup Apn Setting Into Your Device
We have added the APN setting of Lebara for below-mentioned mobile brands;
- Android APN settings
- iPhone APN settings
- BlackBerry APN settings
- Windows Phone APN settings
- Nokia feature phone APN settings
Android APN Settings For Lebara
In this section, we have explained all the steps for manual Lebara mobile internet settings for Android phones;
- Open Settings from the Home screen
- Click on the “Wireless and networks” option
- Click on “Mobile networks and then Access point names”
- Now, click the Menu button
- Click on the option “New APN”
- Add the following details:
|LEBARA Internet settings fOR aNDROID|
|APN type:||Tap internet+mms or type*|
|Now save the made changed|
|Your connection has been established|
iPhone APN Settings For Lebara:
We have described the manual APN setting for iPhone step-by-step;
- Click on “Settings and then Mobile/Cellular Data”
- Click on “Mobile/Cellular Data” option
- Click on “Mobile/Cellular Data Network”
- Now, enter the following details;
|iPhone APN Settings For Lebara:|
BlackBerry APN settings for Lebara
Below are the APN settings for the internet on your BlackBerry handset;
- Go to the settings option on your phone.
- Now, click on Network connections and then Mobile network.
- The, click on APN then Mobile plan and finally, choose the contract or prepaid option
- Enter the following details
|BlackBerry APN settings for Lebara|
|Access Point Name:||Lebara Internet|
- Now Save the Changes And now you are connected to the internet
Windows Phone APN settings for Lebara
If you are facing the issues in connecting your windows phone to the Lebara network easily, you can add the following settings in order to gain access to the internet.
- Go to the app list option on your phone
- Go to the “settings” option of your phone and click on “wireless and networks” and then click on “mobile + SIM”
- Click on SIM settings and then add an internet APN option
- Enter the below-mentioned details;
|Windows Phone APN settings for Lebara|
|Profile Name:||Lebara Internet|
5. Save the changes and you will be connected to the internet
Nokia feature phone APN settings for Lebara
In case of any difficulties in connecting to the internet, you can add the APN settings manually to get your phone connected to the internet. Have a look at the step-by-step guide;
- Click on Menu > Configuration > Personal settings.
- Click on the Options > Add new > Web.
- Click on the Account name and type Lebara Internet and save it
- Press the Homepage and type http://m.google.com and save it
- Click Use pref. access pt. and then tap “no”
- Click on Acc. point sett > Bearer settings
- Click Pack. Data acc.pt. And type in uk.lebara.mobi, and save the changes
- Username: wap
- Password: wap
- Now, press the back button consecutively for three times.
- Press and hold on the network name and choose “Lebara Internet” and activate the settings.
- Now, tap on “Default Config. Sett. And then click on Personal Config.
- Save all the changes and you will be connected to the internet
This was all about the internet or APN settings for Lebara. If you have any queries, reach out to us in the comments below and we will be here to help!