Your contacts are the most valuable thing you have got on your Android phone. We save all types of contacts of family, friends, and work and it hurts a bit too much when we lose our contact list. This can even affect the communication network.
So, in this article, we have talked about how to restore deleted contacts from Google account. You can follow the step-by-step guide to help yourself and back up the contact list from your Gmail or Google account.
Restoring Android Contacts With Gmail
In case you have synced or backed up your Android phone with the Gmail account, there are high chances that you can get access to the lost contacts. Let’s get to the guidelines now;
- In the first step, go to the “Gmail’s inbox” on your Android device
- Now, select “Contacts” option from the dropdown menu present at the left side
- In the next step, click on “More” and the list will expand
- Select “Restore contacts” from the given options
- This will help you gain access to the data that you have lost in the last 30 days.
We hope that this article helped you recover the contact list. In case of any questions, reach out to us in the comment section below and we will be here to help!