As per the stats released at the start of the year 2019, YouTube has been named as the second most used search engine after Google and there is no doubt in its popularity. However, some people do not like the limitations added in this video-watching application. People with most concerned needs have been trying out new ways to get rid of all those limitations and seems like they have been successful in their work. We are saying this because the side developers have created YouTube Vanced which has worked on all those genuine application limitations. If you want to know everything about this new YouTube related application, you have come to the right place as we are talking about YouTube Vanced – Features, Pros, Cons, And Installation Guide in this article.
YouTube Vanced is a modded version of the YouTube which has been freed from the limitations. With this modded YouTube version, users will be able to block the ads, play the videos in the background, change the themes of the YouTube, and much more. Let’s get to the amazing features, then!
Features of YouTube Vanced
In this section, we have added the salient features of YouTube Vanced which makes it the hit application. These features will clearly portray why people are downloading this version of YouTube rather than the original one. So, have a look!
- The original YouTube has sometimes the resolution issues and the picture quality does not turn out to be optimal. But with YouTube Vanced, users are able to watch the video in maximum resolution
- If you have some data consumption concerns and if your internet is slow, with YouTube Vanced, users will be able to customize the speed and resolutions to cope up with the internet and still watch the movies
- The original YouTube application only has a white theme and the light can be bad for some people. To deal with that issue, YouTube Vanced has been incorporated with the black, white, and dark themes and users can opt according to their preference
- When you are watching the videos and the ad appears, that particular moment is very irritating and with YouTube Vanced, users can easily block those ads
- With YouTube Vanced, users are able to delete and cast the toggleable which can be forced off
- The original YouTube application does not allow the users to zoom in the video while playing but with YouTube Vanced, users can zoom in the videos irrespective of the device being used
- There is an auto-repeat option available for the people who are hooked to some video and want to watch it again and again
Pros of YouTube Vanced
In this section, we have added the plus points of YouTube Vanced which have been hooking people to the application, so, have a look!
- There are no security threats attached to this application and upon downloading it, you will not have to worry about the security being breached
- The most amazing thing about this application is that there is no need to root or de-root the device because it works perfectly fine on either device
- This application allows the users to create the playlist of their own liking and personalize it according to their preferences
Cons of YouTube Vanced
In this section, we have outlined the negative sides of the application which needs to be considered if you are going to download this application. Have a look!
- Some users have complained about the user interface and the linked navigation
This is the only con of YouTube Vanced and this is too only in the start. Once you become the regular user of this application, you will get to know how to handle the issue like a pro.
In this section, we have added the step-by-step guide to download and install the YouTube Vanced. So, if you the offered features match your user needs; follow the steps given below and watch as many videos as you want without any restrictions!
- First of all, you will need to download and installed the MicroG application or APK to login to the YouTube account (logging into the YouTube account is not possible without MicroG)
- Once you have installed it, launch it and search for the YouTube Vanced APK and download it
- When it has been downloaded, open the application and it will ask for the permission to install from unknown sources
- From the settings, enable the download and install from the unknown sources
- Once you enable it, the installation will start automatically
- After the completion of the installation, click on the open button and do whatever you like!
This was all about YouTube Vanced – Features, Pros, Cons, And Installation Guide and we hope that you were able to gain helpful insights and the information. If you need any additional guidance or details, reach out to us in the comment section below and our team shall be here to help you out. Thank you!