Many people wish to play 4k videos on their desktop but the constant lagging makes them irritated and they eventually stop trying. But with our methods, you will be able to play as many 4k videos as you want. We are saying this because we have added information for How to Play 4k Video On Pc Complete Guide Step by Step– Complete Guide with three different methods. Let’s get to them But first, see the picture we have added to see what 4k resolution looks like because we are sure that after looking at the video, you will not be resting without getting your hands on them!
- How To Be An Uber Driver
- How To Create Chat Widget For Website
- How To Make Chat Box Using HTML For Website
In this method, firstly, you have to understand the limitations of your computer because there are very screens which support the 4k resolution by default. However, for the time being, such 4k videos are limited to the desktop screens only as it is harder to achieve on mobile screens. There is another limitation you might face and that is the RAM. Your desktop must have a modern video card along with adequate RAM to play 4k videos
- In order to make sure that 4k videos work on your desktop, you need to have a desktop that supports it. 4k monitors come in varying shapes, sizes, and prices so that people can choose as they desire
- After buying a 4k monitor, you will have to buy a 4k HDMI cable. However, all HDMI cables support 4k videos but the recent and most advanced versions support up to 60 frames per second as compared to other HDMI cables which offer 30 frames per second. These cables are readily available online at the rate of $10
- Now, use the 4k HDMI cable in order to connect the 4k monitor with the computer. All you have to do is plug one end of HDMI cable at the back port of the computer and the other end in the port of the monitor and you are good to go
- Once you have connected the monitor with the computer, go to the video you wish to play and open it through a video player that supports 4k video playing. If you want to have a video player that is going to support 4k videos, you can go for Movies & TV app and QuickTime for Windows and Mac, respectively.
The next method allows the online playing of your desired 4k video.
- For watching 4k video online, you have to connect your computer to the Ethernet cable to make sure that the internet is being transferred to the computer directly rather than using Wi-Fi. We are forcing on this to make sure the smooth, effective, and efficient streaming.
- Having extra programs and tabs open in the browsers can take up the internet which will lead to the loading of the video. So, it is advised to close them all before you play the video
- However, the most important thing is to find the video that supports the 4k version as many videos, seasons, and movies on Netflix support 4k
- Click on the gear-shaped icon to select the quality of the 4k video as it will be depending upon the quality you are expecting to watch.
- Once you have done all these steps, you can now enjoy your 4k video
This method talks about playing 4k video on the TV.
- First of all, you need to make sure if your current TV supports 4k video and if it doesn’t, you can always buy a new one!
- Then, get yourself 4k-ready support such as Blu-Ray players, Xbox one X, PlayStation 4 Pro as they all support 4k videos and are readily available on any tech store and online
- Now, go to the video that you want to watch in the 4k resolution but before that make sure you are using a 4k HDMI cable
This was all about methods for playing 4k videos. In case of any queries, reach out to us in the comment section below and we will be here to help. Thank you!