Who doesn’t know about PTCL, right? Everyone has used the PTCL internet at least once in their life and it has bagged a million users over the span of time. Ever since the launch of PTCL, it has become the most trusted communication service of Pakistan and offers amazing packages to its users such as calls, SMS, and internet aka the most famous PTCL Wi-Fi.
Other than providing the network and communication service, PTCL acknowledges the importance of better future for the youth of Pakistan and if you are a youngster reading this, we have got amazing news for you and that is PTCL is now offering 5 Months Internship Program with a monthly stipend. The internship will take place in various cities and there will be no gender discrimination. With this internship program, youngsters will be able to hone their technical skills in no time.
In this article, we have added all the details on PTCL Summer Internship Program 2019 – Stipend & Details to make sure you have all the information you have been looking for. So, have a look!
Details Of PTCL Summer Internship Program 2019
- The duration of the internship program will be five months
- The internees will be paid Rs. 15000 per month as a stipend
- You can apply for the internship program by 30th June 2019
Perks Of PTCL Summer Internship Program
This year, PTCL is offering 5 months internship program and it is actually a project-based internship during which internees will be working on a professional project. At the end of the internship, internees will have wide knowledge and experience about the data mapping, finances, and inventory management will be beneficial for them in their practical career
Responsibilities Of The Internees
In this section, we have added the responsibilities of the internees and what they will have to do if they are selected for the summer internship program offered by PTCL. So, let’s have a look!
- Data management and financial reporting
- To ensure efficient and effective coordination within the vendors and other departments
- Internees will have to update the inventory records along with the tax assets on a regular basis
- Internees will have to collect the data from the stored location along with the data mapping bill quantities
- There will be a lot of travelling inside and outside of the city and it is mandatory
To make sure that you are selected for the summer internship program being offered by PTCL, you need to have the following skills and education;
- You must have a bachelor’s degree (B.Com, BBA, ACMA)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- You will be selected if your education was from a reputed and registered university
- You need to have a sound knowledge about inventory management and MS Office (It is not a must but it will be preferred)
Duration & Stipend
- The internship is project-based and the duration will be 5 months
- Internees will get Rs. 15000 monthly as a stipend
Timings & Gender
- The internship timings will be during the day
- There will be no gender discrimination; both females and males can apply
The internship program will run in multiple cities of Pakistan including Faisalabad, Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Bahawalpur, Sheikhupura, Peshawar, Gujranwala, D.I Khan, D.G Khan, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Sukkar, Sialkot, Hyderabad, Mianwali, Sahiwal, Attock, Gujrat, and Jhelum. If your city has not been mentioned in the list, you can call on the PTCL office of your city and ask them about the details. The PTCL Helpline is 1218 and you can get any further information from them easily.
Few Things To Know
- The last date to apply for the PTCL Summer Internship program is 30th June 2019
- There are around 35+ positions for internees
- Just visit the official PTCL Website, fill the application form, and submit it
This was all about the PTCL Summer Internship Program 2019 – Stipend & Details and we hope you got all the information you have been looking for. If you want more information, you can call at PTCL helpline 1218 and your queries will be answered. If you liked the contact, share it with your friends and help them gain the professional experience. Thank you!