350+ Best Ramadan Quotes and For Her, Him, Family And Friends
Ramadan is a holy month of endless blessings and Rehmat. Like every year, this year, Ramadan will get celebrated by Muslim Ummah enthusiastically and devotedly. It is the 9th month of Islamic Calendar, in which the First revelation of Holy Quran was made. The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) declared this month as the one in which Allah endows his blessing over the world.
Here in this article, we are going to share some of the beautiful sayings and quotes that are related to this sacred month of Ramadan in which Muslims do fasting from the dawn till sunset. The importance of this month is that it holds the activity that is included in the five pillars of Islam. The miracle of this month is that it takes your heart towards God. It plants a tree of Eman in your heart.
The word Ramadan is derived from the Arabic dictionary which means to abstain. It means to avoid eating, drinking, and bad habits completely. The purpose of this month is to feel for the poor, to feel what happens when you stay hungry all day. It teaches us to tolerate others even when we have the ability, power, and authority to bully them. It guides us on how to remember Allah and his prophet. There are many teachings, which Ramadan offers us. It depends on us either we develop good habits and prepare ourselves for Akhirah or pass this month just like other months.
In this month large Iftars and sehars get arranged for namazi and needy people. The objective and purpose of this month are to help others and to feel for poor and needy people. after the iftar, the preparations of nighty prayers get started and then all people gather and offer Tarawih. People mostly do good deeds to please Allah Almighty. They offer prayers, recite Qurans, ask forgiveness, forgive others and sit in aiteqaf to make their God, Allah Almighty, happy from them.
You May Also Check Ramadan Stuff:
- Ramadan Kareem Quotes
- Ramadan Kareem Intro
- Ramadan Calendar 2019
- Ramadan Kareem Ashrah’s
- Ramadan Kareem Quotes With Images
- Shab-e-Qadr Wishes
Ramadan quotes are categorized as per demand. Take a look below.
Ramadan Quotes from the Holy Quran
Ramadan is going to start in just a few weeks. Like you guys I am waiting for this holy month anxiously as well. In this section, I am going to share some of the precious quotes and orders that have been coming for us from the Arsh-e-Illahi to Farsh. I am sharing you sayings directly from the Quran. After reading and learning this ayat, try to practice them as well. Here are not just orders but Allah has announced rewards for those having Eman on him, his last Prophet, the day of Akhirah and doing the practice of his sayings and of the teachings of Holy Prophet
- Ramadan Quotes in Urdu
- Islam is the religion that guides you at every place, at every moment. Yes, this is true that Muslims practice Islam but this is not only for Muslims the religion is known as Deen e Muhammad, who is the blessing for whole humanity so this Islam is the guidance for everyone either he is Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, or anyone.
- I have shared the Ramadan quotes in Urdu. I hope you will take advantage of this.
- Ramadan Quotes in English
- As English is the international language and Islam is the powerful religion which is having its roots everywhere in every pinch and corner of the world. So the sayings, quotes, and orders must be sent to them in their languages to develop a better understanding level. In this section, I have captured the English translation for you and other readers.
- Ramadan Quotes in Arabic
- Allah subhanatalla sent the Quran in Arabic as it was the language of eloquence and those people were using this language. here we have the Quotes and verses from the Holy Quran that are related to the Ramadan. You may find the orders and restrictions related to Ramadan. we have tried our best to pick up all the possible verses and sayings from the noble book The Quran e Pak. take a look below.
- Ramadan Quotes in Tamil
- We caught for you the Ramadan sayings in your regional language, Tamil. Take a look and make your practices perfect.
- Ramadan Mubarak messages
- According to Muslims believes Ramadan is the month of blessing and it is a moral act to wish this month as “Ramadan Mubarak” to friends, family and even to unknown people. This creates a sense of brotherhood and strong believes. People greet heir love ones through messages so here we caught for you the best out of best greetings so that you can wish your closers on the welcome of this month.
- Ramadan Mubarak Whatsapp Messages and Status
- Whatsapp is the common mean of communication nowadays. People greet each other through texts on whatsapp or by updating their status. So here we have whatsapp statuses and whatsapp texts to greet the welcoming month of Ramadan. Share these on your whatsapp and start this month with best wishes.
- Ramadan quotes for husband
- Ramadan is the true blessing but here are some orders as well which everyone has to obey. Every man is expected to follow the instructions and sayings sent by God to them. There are some quotes that are for husbands. This section also includes the special greetings for the husbands.
- Ramadan quotes for wife
- We have shared some quotes which you can send to your wives and greet them at the starting of this holy month. Share the below-given quotes and sayings every day and take a blessed start of the day.
- Ramadan Quotes for Family.
- Family is the one that is a part of every happy and sad moment. It is a common practice that in Ramadan people use to sit with their families and have the After together. Here we have some greeting no quotes for you guys to share with your family.
- Ramadan Quotes for the Loved Ones
- Share the greetings and blessings of this Holy month with your loved ones and wish them happiness on the arrival of the rain of blessings. This month is a true blessing to share the following texts with your lovers and exchange the happiness of Ramadan.
- Happy fasting Quotes
- Fasting is not easy but when you keep motivating yourself and others it becomes easy to tolerate the hunger and thirst. So keep sharing the rewards and good messages with your friends and families so that no one feels tired and depressed. Here are the sayings and quotes share them with all of your closed members and greet them with best wishes.
- Ramadan Quotes For Facebook
- share the greetings of the Ramadan on facebook. Facebook is the site connected to the world to greet the world on the arrival of your Holy month and exchange Happiness.
- Ramadan Quotes for Instagram
- Do you want to have the best Instagram Ramadan posts? So, you are in the right place. We have a collection of Ramadan Quotes and sayings for you people to greet the others share the happiness and exchange of good words. have look below and share the good with all of your followers.
- Ramadan Images and Pictures.
- Well, all of us know that on every occasion we use to change our Dp and Profile pictures in the relevance of that event. So Ramadan is no less than a precious occasion, we all meet and greet each other, exchange the good words and change our whatsapp dp and facebook profiles according to the Ramadan. Here we got the best collection of images and pictures that are having Ramadan content in all the way. No doubt you will like it. have a look.
- Ramadan Quotes for Forgiveness.
- we mentioned afore about the blessings of Ramadan. Among all the one best feature of Ramadan is that it is the Month of Forgiveness. Allah SubhanatAllah opens his doors of forgiveness for everyone. People come, Feel ashamed of their doings, repent in soleness and ask for forgiveness. Allah, because of the Rehmat of this month and as per his saying, forgives 70 times more than other months. Do not waste the golden period and take the steps towards the Creator to ask for forgiveness and try to forgive others as well. do not use your power, when you have the ability to do so. Learn to forgive as your God forgives you.
- This is all about the Ramadan and Ramadan quotes. I hope this article will prove worth reading for you. if you want to ask anything do let us know in the comment section. give us recommendations, if any and Stay connected with us for more informative data and details.