Have you been finding out ways to check the Zain Balance from your phone but didn’t know how to? Well, you have landed at the right spot because we have talked about the 3 Methods To Check Zain Balance – Complete Guidelines With Codes in this article. Zain is the mobile network widely used by the people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and we know that we have a large reader base from Saudi Arabia so we have gotten and written all the details about checking the balance. Let’s get to the point then!
Zain Balance Check Code
This is the first method to check the remaining balance on your Zain SIM and the easiest one as well. For this method, all you have to do is to dial *142# from the dial pad of your mobile and you will be told the remaining balance through the popup.
Zain Balance Check Through Mobile Voice Command
This is the second most used method for checking the remaining balance if you are using the Zain mobile network. So, follow the below mentioned steps and get to know how much balance you are left with;
- Go to the dial pad of your mobile phone and dial 959
- A popup will show up which will ask to enter the number, choose the option 1 as it is for the balance inquiry
- Now, press the 1 option again and you will be able to hear the remaining balance
Zain Balance Check Through SMS
For this method to check the remaining balance, follow the step-by-step which we have mentioned in the section below;
- Go to the messages and create a new message
- Now, type “BC” and send it to 700212
- In a matter of a few seconds, you will receive the message with the remaining account balance details
This was all about the 3 Methods To Check Zain Balance – Complete Guidelines With Codes and we hope that all the queries have been answered properly. In case of any more questions, reach out to us in the comment section below and our team will be here to assist you. Thank you!