Windows 10 is without any doubt one of the best Windows version out there and people have been appreciating it a lot. There is one amazing feature of Tablet mode in Windows 10 which allows the users to have a smooth working experience as well as friendly touch. Besides, it also allows the users to utilize the applications on a full screen. However, many people find it very inappropriate and uncomfortable but they do not know how to disable it or enable it. If you are facing the same issue, we have added How To Enable & Disable The Tablet Mode In Windows 10 in this article.
How To Enable & Disable The Tablet Mode In Windows 10
If you need a complete guidance, we have added a step-by-step in this section to make sure you get what you want. Now, follow the below-mentioned steps with utter precision as we have added the screenshots as well to make sure you have a clear understanding!
- In the first step, go to the Start Menu and click on Settings
2. Now, scroll through the settings and choose the “System” tab
3. Direct your eyes to the left pane and click on the “Tablet mode”
4. Then, from the Tablet submenu, toggle off the “Make Windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet” to disable the tablet mode. You can toggle on the “Make Windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet” to enable the tablet mode
5. Now, click on the “When this device automatically switches tablet mode on or off” and choose the “don’t ask me and always switch” to make sure you switch the modes easily without harnessing the overall process
This was all about How To Enable & Disable The Tablet Mode In Windows 10 and we hope you were able to disable or enable the tablet mode. If you need more guidance, reach out to us in the comment section below and we shall be here to help. Thank you!