Ufone is the company, that started giving its service in 2001 since then they are engaging their customers and employees in the best of coordination to build up their network. Ufone has designed different packages to fascinate its customer and did not stop here, still, the company is giving its best to improve the service and standards by offering attractive packages that are available at low cost.
Today, we are going to elaborate and have a look on the Ufone advance balance code. Sometimes a situation occurs where you need to make a call or text, but you do not have credit in your account. In such emergency situations where you are running short of balance, Ufone is giving you a rescue service. In this rescue service, you subscribe by dialing the Ufone Advance Balance Code.
Ufone advance balance code
The code use for getting the advance balance is *456#
Ufone Advance Balance Code Service Charges.
The service charges of this Ufone Advance Balance, are 4.40 Pkr including tax.
Ufone Advance Price
Once you make the request you get the advance of rupees 20 Pkr.
What amount You will Pay Back?
On recharging the account a total of 24+tax will be deducted from your account automatically.
In which 20 Pkr. Is the loan amount you take, and 4.40 are the service charges.
|NETWORK||UFONE advance CODE||price +tax|
What is the procedure of availing the Ufone Advance Balance Service?
This procedure is for the prepaid customers
- Go to the dial pad
- Dial *456# from your prepaid number
- When you avail the Ufone Advance, then an amount of Rs. 24.40 (that means, advance Rs. 20 + Rs. 4.40 Tax) service charges will be deducted from your next recharge.
- Rs. 4.40 inclusive of tax will be deducted along with the advance amount when you recharge the next time
- Ufone Advance Balance of Rs. 20/- will be available to all subscribers whose balance drops below Rs. 11.95.
Ufone Advance for Postpaid customers
Most of the company’s give advance balance service to the prepaid customers only but here is the “Ufone”, which is giving this emergency rescue service to all postpaid customers as well. Ufone Advance Balance service is also available for postpaid customers. Here are the details:
- Dial the USSD code like *229#
- Rs. 5 + tax (Flat rate of Rs. 5 is charged while a tax is applicable on a total amount of the invoice)
Company’s terms and conditions
- This service is for all prepaid and postpaid customers only
- If you have already taken a loan, you cannot opt for another loan, until or unless you recharge and return the current loan including service charge.
- There is the restriction of minimum balance in the account, like most of the networks, have, before making a request of the loan. You can only avail this offer if your credit is below 11 pkr.
- Emergency Load will be repaid upon the first successful recharge. Rs. 20 plus Rs. 4.40 (including tax) service fee will be deducted from recharge.
- As a total, you will have to pay the amount 24.50 Pkr.
- Validity for Emergency Load amount is 30 days
|YOU MAY ALSO CHECK OTHER NETWORK CALLS AND INTERNET PACKAGES:|
|Jazz Balance Check Code||Jazz Balance Share Code|