There is no doubt in the fact that WhatsApp has become an integral part of our lives and there is not a single person around who doesn’t use the WhatsApp. WhatsApp is a communication application which allows the users to connect to their friends, family, and other prospects by using the internet. However, sometimes the WhatsApp groups can get overwhelming given the huge amount of messages. In such times if you want to delete the WhatsApp group but don’t know how to, we have added the How To Permanently Delete The WhatsApp Group in this article!
How To Delete Permanently WhatsApp Group Complete Guide
It is safe to say that WhatsApp lets the users share text messages, documents, images, videos, locations, and much more and have been very helpful. They offer the WhatsApp group option which allows the users to make a group of up to certain limit of people. But sometimes, people can get annoying with the surpassing number of messages and the constant bugging can be intriguing.
- How To Integrate Instagram With Facebook Complete Guide Yesss! Mobile APN Settings for Android
- How To Reset iPhone
- App Store Optimization Tips & ChecklistYesss! Mobile APN Settings For Windows
- Five Methods To Write Hindi Using English Keyboard
- How To Create .BAT File Extension
So, you can get yourself out of this mess by deleting the group permanently so that people are unable to add you back again. Let’s see the details and guidelines!
How To Delete The WhatsApp Group Permanently – For The Member
In this section, we have added the step-by-step guide to make sure that you are able to permanently delete the WhatsApp group if you are a member of the group. Have a look!
- First of all, open the WhatsApp
- Now, click on the group that you want to delete
- Click on the name of the group at the top and the details regarding the group will appear
- Scroll down and click on the “exit group” tab
- You will need to confirm the group leaving by clicking on “Exit” when the popup appears
- You will be deleted from the group.
- Then, long press on the group and the option for deleting the group will pop up
- Click on “Delete Group” and done!
How To Delete The WhatsApp Group Permanently – For The Admin
In this section, we have added the guidelines to delete the WhatsApp group permanently if you are the group admin. Have a look!
- Start by opening your WhatsApp
- Now, select the group that you want to delete
- Click on the group name at the top of the screen and the details will open up
- In the members’ section, remove the members one by one
- Then, click on the “Exit Group” option and then, delete the group
This was all about How To Permanently Delete The WhatsApp Group and we hope you got to get rid of the annoying and always buzzing WhatsApp group. In the case that you need further help, we will be at your disposal once you comment down. Thank you!
You May Also Check:
- How To Hack Facebook Account
- How To Verify Your Facebook Page
- How To Confirm Your Identity On Facebook
- How To Integrate Instagram With Facebook
- How To Add Location In Instagram Photos